Thursday, September 20, 2007

As far from NYC as we can get without really leaving

Disclaimer**It's about a year later and I just re-read this post and realized that it is extremely negative. Let's just say we had a hideous experience with the Queens apartment and being homeless for about a month. So when I wrote this I was still working off of my negative energy. And just an FYI, we love NYC and go in at least once a month. So please don't think I'm some crazy negative person. Thanks:)

Hey y'all it's smart and smarter here (matt made that up, I didn't ask who is who). Connecticut is treating us well but for a price. You can tell I don't deal with change very well! Now I do love NYC, I have loved going to the broadway shows, concerts and spending $22 to see a matinee showing of "Ratatouille". Matt and I have seen "The Phantom of The Opera" and I saw "Hairspray" on my own. For Matt's bday we saw The Moody Blues at the Radio City Music Hall. I was able to go to the Manhattan Temple and it is gorgeous. We love being close to family too. My fam lives 3 hours south of us in PA and we love to visit them. Matt takes the 45 minute commuter train straight to Grand Central Station which is connected to the Hyatt. I am currently looking for a job. I have had a few interviews and things look promising. Well That is that.

Peace out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you're kind of being formal and then you end with "peace out" Casey saw the pictures on facebook of your new home and she loves it. I forgot to tell you that two nights ago I had a nightmare in which you were pregnant with a baby boy.