After a work free summer and a month of strenuously searching, I have found a job!
I got a job with Greenwich Woods, a health care center for the elderly. I start on Tuesday and I will be 1 of 3 social worker's working with the residents doing intakes and discharge planning. Woo Hoo the search is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Well congrats on the job. Aren't you glad that you picked the old people over the young little ones? Keep brining home the dough and maybe you'll get a kitten soon, huh? Or a baby crib...dun dun dun.
Good luck with the new job. I know you will do a fantastic job!
I went to see a friend at a care center yesterday. A charming, lovely woman who all of a sudden said strange things, like, "When are you taking me home?" It broke my heart. Most of the time she was fine but then there were those moments of startling oddness.
Post a Comment