Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Spoonful Of Sugar

Matt and I learned that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. Well we needed that valuable lesson in our lives, especially in Matt's(work, work)! We saw Mary Poppins last Saturday w/ my fam. It was quite good. Not much like the movie, had some old songs, some new. No penguins, but did have a naked dancing statue. We all starred in awe for a few minutes before really understanding what was going on before our eyes on a Disney produced show. I also quite liked the scene where the toys come alive and dance around the room scaring Jane and Michael. I don't know what kind of toys they have in London, but I had nightmares that night. Other than that, it was very very good. Really enjoyed the special effects and the props. Go see it! We are planning on seeing Les Miserables next. Of course we have to wait for Broadway to end their strike rampage.

3 comments:

laurbird said...

That show sounds scary...wait to see Les Mis, I want to go too! Remember the good old days when we went 5 years ago?

Kevin M said...

nice blog

Jared said...

hey.