Saturday, December 12, 2009

Matt's New Truck

Because there is no metro north here in Phoenix we finally had to buy a second car. Matt had to have a truck so we went to a shady car dealer downtown and found this little number. The best part of the whole car buying experience came when we were in the lobby and "New Moon" was playing on the TV. Is it wrong that I watched nearly half of a movie taped by some guy trying to make a buck? I mean we already paid money to see it in the theatre.......right?!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

Nice Ride kids!!! Loving the truck. Amy, find comfort in know that had I been there I would have been at your side watching as well.... no shame... you already paid ;-)

karen said...

hmmm, is new moon supposed to be on tv already??? kinda lets you know about the dealer, huh???
truck looks nice

Mary said...

hahaha funny stuff.

Lindsey said...

Ohhh la la...sweet ride!!! Jared is going to be soooo jealous that Matt has a truck!
How was the first home owner disaster (the great tree falling incident of 2009)? Oh the joys of home ownership : )