Thursday, February 10, 2011

She's Backkkk


Lauren's home!!! After serving for 18 months in the SLC South mission, she flew home today to Philly! Today was a really happy/sad day for me. I felt really sad that I wasn't there when she came riding down the escalator at the airport. I've never been to the airport to pick up a missionary! I guess the oldest child always misses out on a lot of the younger siblings milestones and big events. Pity party :(
On a happier note, I spoke to Lauren tonight and when I asked her how she was feeling she responded that she was stressed! When she got home she went to find a pair of jeans and much to her surprise found most of her clothes gone! A sister who shall not be named took Laurens clothes to college haha. Glad Lauren is adjusting!

3 comments:

Kyra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh please, i already talked to her and everythings there and i didnt take her pants..thats awkward.

Unknown said...

Yea for sister missionaries coming home!!! Happy Day. Hey, i am in the South Salt Lake Mission...dang we should have fed her! ;)

Mary said...

She looks gorgeous!!!