I still feel like it's August. I seriously have to keep reminding myself that Halloween is 2 weeks away. The radio reminded me today that there are only 72 shopping days left until Christmas! WOOT. Oh I have been so busy lately. Business is booming and that is awesome!
So here is what we have been up to the last two months besides working!
Skating....see Matt rounding the corner. We went for mutual and I suprisingly had a blast! I didn't even know skate rinks still existed!
So here is what we have been up to the last two months besides working!
Skating....see Matt rounding the corner. We went for mutual and I suprisingly had a blast! I didn't even know skate rinks still existed!
We saw West Side Story at the Gammage. It was good! I forgot how they sing about a social worker so that was kind of fun....except it got a little dirty dirty.
Matt was tired and he will kill me if he knows I put this picture up but I gotta do what I gotta do.
I finally got to go to the Desert Botanical Gardens. They were really beautiful. I had a great time.
We went to a Dbacks playoff game with my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mark. They treated us! The Dbacks rocked the game! Unfortunately they lost the next one and are out of the playoffs :( As are the Phils :( :(


2 comments:
"I gotta do what I gotta do"
I'm sure Matt will find out soon enough and then you'll be in trouble. At least 1/2 of his face is cut off in the picture.
And I love how you're like:
This is what we've been up to....SKATING. Haha, I went roller skating my freshman year & I wore the rollerskates you got for your wedding. I fell on my bum and it hurt :(
Comment on my blog.
Always doing fun things! :) You said business is booming, what is your business?!?!?! Do tell!
Post a Comment