Yes, it is that time of year when I need to post about my cats! So here are a few pictures I have taken over the last couple of months....
One night I woke up at 3am and couldn't find the cats. They are always in our room at night and follow me around so it was weird that I hadn't seen them. I looked everywhere and still no cats! Then I finally checked the laundry room where they used to be locked up each night. Sure enough they were sleeping above the cabinets!

Matt had his last night of class a couple of weeks ago and Poohie did not want him to leave. Or she wanted to go with him.
One night I woke up at 3am and couldn't find the cats. They are always in our room at night and follow me around so it was weird that I hadn't seen them. I looked everywhere and still no cats! Then I finally checked the laundry room where they used to be locked up each night. Sure enough they were sleeping above the cabinets!
Matt had his last night of class a couple of weeks ago and Poohie did not want him to leave. Or she wanted to go with him.
I guess Gussie was cold because she shimmied her way into Matt's jacket sleeve!
Then she tried to get out and got stuck.
Then she just shimmied backwards and looked like Puss In Boots!
Then she got mad at me for taking pictures.
Look at this scary claws!!
Finally she fell asleep. She did evetuanlly figure out how to get out going backwards!
Lastly we had a party the other night and they both thought they were invited!


3 comments:
Now I'm scared to go to your house because your cat is going to claw my eyes out with those gigantic claws!!! SCARY! haha ;)
haha Girl!! She will get you if you annoy her! Don't worry we have a 'cat free' room that you can stay in!
Kitties! They are wild, ferocious beasts.
Post a Comment