We've made it a tradition to have a White Elephant party in December....the tradition just started last year but we plan to continue it! We had about 20 people over and we started with a Christmas Movie trivia game I made using Power Point. There were 36 movies and each slide was 6 seconds long so it was pretty competitive! After the movie game we proceeded with the white elephant game. I had told everyone to do 'funny' so as you can imagine there were some very funny moments through out the night. There were a lot of bathroom gifts and some scandalous gifts too! Matt decided he wanted to print a picture of himself, sign it and frame it. He signed it "stay thirsty my friends'. You will recognize that if you have every seen the most interesting man in the world commercial. He wrote on the wrapping paper, To: the luckiest person in the world From: the most interesting man in the world. He thinks he is so clever! haha but everyone did love the gift. It was even stolen once...well twice if you count me...I didn't steal it for myself but for a friend who had to leave early! It is now being displayed in their front entry! The party was a ton of fun and we can't wait for next years party....already looking for the perfect gift ;)
7 years ago


2 comments:
hahaha Matt is too funny. Miss you guys :( What a fun party!!!
I feel bad for whoever got stuck with the juice box!
Stay thirsty.
Post a Comment