Well I figured I should post something about my pregnancy since I am horrible at journaling and writing things down. I am now 29 1/2 weeks! I only have 10 1/2 to go! That is just scary to think about. Less than 3 months and I will have a baby living in my home. Matt and I are not quite ready as it has been a crazy busy summer. We have just started to look at cribs and car seats this past week. I think we found a cute crib we are going to buy. We still need to clean out the 'cats' room to get it de-furred and ready for the baby. Matt told me the other day that I can let him take care of decorating the nursery and he will surprise me....I am curious. He actually wants to do bead board around the entire room and then paint the top half of the room a light green or pink. Then we'll have all white furniture and cute framed pictures, etc. I am going to have to attack homegoods in the next few weeks!! Other than getting all of the baby stuff bought things are good. I'm feeling OK, just having the usual heartburn and major swollen feet. I've started to go to the doctor twice a month now! I'm also trying to finish up work projects since I will be out for about two months. We think we have decided on a name but I'm not going to share it just yet....we can't wait for this little baby girl to be in our home and Matt is getting really excited which is super cute :)


4 comments:
You'd better be careful because Matt might paint the room in camo or to look like the dessert where he grew up. Can't wait to see the little baby!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! But I really, really want to know your name and promise to keep it a secret if you tell me. I have this fear that we're going to have a name all picked out and you guys or Daren's brother (they are having a girl too) are going to use it and we're going to have to change at the last minute. :)
If you tell me I can start working on her personalized present and I won't tell anyone either! You look so cute Ami! But I don't know what bead boards are, and Matt could paint one of our beautiful sunsets here.
AHH! You are so gorgeous, love your baby bump :) I love that Matt wants to decorate the baby's room, how sweet! Love you and miss you! Can't wait for you guys to meet your little miracle :)
Post a Comment