Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Christmas in California

This year we headed to Ridgecrest for Christmas. I was nervous how Leah would do in the car and in a different environment at only 4 weeks old but she did great! She had one mini breakdown in the car when she wanted out of her car seat but as soon as we started pulling off the freeway she passed out cold!! She tired herself out and slept the rest of the way. She did have one blow out on the way so we had to stop at a gas station and change her in the car and it was freezing! We survived though :) She actually started sleeping really well while we were in CA. She would go to bed around 11-12 each night and then wake up once to eat and then sleep until 10am most mornings. I think one night she slept 6-7 hours straight which was heavenly! While in Ridgecrest we saw lots of cousins (I don't have those pictures but I need to get them!), I saw Les Mis with the sisters-in-law and it was awesome! Saw it again with Matt when we got back to Arizona. We ate a ton of great food cooked by Karen, saw friends, played games, watched movies, watched Matt play Bridge Building on the ipad while his dad and brother played it on their kindle and phone! We also had a great dinner at the Lodge and Matt went 4-wheeling with his old boss, Greg.

First time going to church and it was Christmas Sunday
  
This was her make shift bassinet (stroller), it worked really well!
Christmas morning
 
 
Leah got her very first ornament from Gma P
Leah received Sunshine bear from Gma M because Matt had the same one when he was little :)
Leah gave Matt a present
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: