Friday, March 29, 2013

Katie and Cami come to visit

My cousin Katie and her baby Cami were planning on a visit back in December but Cami had a very bad cold so they decided to change their tickets to February. It worked out better because Leah and I were much more happy to go out and party! We had fun with a visit to downtown Glendale and ate at a yummy burger place and saw the cute shops. We also went to Petsmart to see the cats!!, ate at Paradise Bakery, watched a movie (Wallflowers, which was depressing), and watched Signing Time every day!! We also went to Matt's award ceremony at his work. Katie helped so much by doing the dishes every day and sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and watching Leah while I worked! It was great.

It was fun to have visitors. They are now back in Virginia and we can't wait to see them this Summer in the Outer Banks!

 
 
 
Cute Historic Glendale
 
 
Love Leah's face hahaha
Cami's saying, 'Leah don't cry'
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary said...

SOOO CUTE!!!!

Doug & Randi said...

I, too, love Leahs face in that pic haha!...Oh man, you know I wanna eat her up! :)