I was really excited for Christmas this year because first off, I didn't just have a baby and second, Leah was old enough to get somewhat excited about the festivities. I tried to participate in a lot of local parties, listen to as much Christmas music and I could, and watch all of our Christmas movies.
| I was so excited to buy this nativity and Leah loved it! |
| Leah loved the trumpet |
| Yum all of the cinnamon rolls waiting to go in to the oven. |
| Also had to get Junior's cheesecake. Red velvet cheesecake! |
| Matt and his former boss Manny |
| The next day we went into Philly to see the Temple site. You can't tell from this picture but the sign behind us is for the Temple. |
| They have some of the Temple up |
| We decided since we were close by we would head over to the Macy's Christmas light show. Leah loved it! |
| Grandpa and Leah. We went to a little restaurant for Cheesesteaks and they were really good. We plan to go back! |
| Our flight back. We were lucky that the flight wasn't full and they let us take up an entire bench! Leah fell asleep half way into the flight and slept the whole way home. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment