Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

It is 3:00pm and I am at home wrapped in a blanket w/ the TV on. Yes that is right, I am home on a weekday at 3pm! Only because the weather is so very frightful. It is raining ice outside so they had everyone leave work early. So cold! It took me 30 minutes to get home while normally it takes 15 minutes. Not too bad. I am beginning to remember why I dislike Winter so much. Next stop after CT is somewhere warm w/ a no snow policy!

2 comments:

laurbird said...

Why are you complaining about the icy weather when you get to leave work early? I would love that! At least you have a car and don't have to walk around outside all day.

The Peterson Family said...

Hawaii's looking better everyday, isn't it?
Don't you wish you were here, warm and cozy? We don't even need blankets - it's always shorts and t-shirt weather here, even in Decemeber!
Sending you warm thoughts.