One week until Christmas! It's weird, but I don't really feel like it's the holiday season. I don't know if it is because we are in a new place and I don't know how to get into the spirit here. I feel rather disappointed that I am not more excited and jolly. We have done plenty of Christmasy things this past month.
On December 8th we went into the city and saw the grand tree of all trees at Rockefeller Center.
So cute:)
One day I will ice skate here.
We can tell my hair has had about enough
And of course it wouldn't have been fun w/out our friends the Stokes and the crew from The Office!
I guess I just really need to remember the reason for the season. We attended a well done Christmas Pageant on Saturday put on by our ward. This week is full of festivities and work parties! Matt and I get to go to my home for Christmas this year and I am so excited! I love being home for the holidays. That is really what it is all about!
Ok this picture has nothing to do with Christmas but it is hilarious! Matt sporting a mullet at our ward Halloween party.

1 comments:
who is AP?
Post a Comment