Poor Matt has been SO tired lately. He gets up at 6am every morning and doesn't get home until 7pm so you can imagine how exhausted he is by Friday night. Well today he got up at 7:30am to go play football for 2 hours and then went on a 'Man Date' with some friends while the girls had the baby shower. So we stayed at our friends house to watch the football game and the girls were talking in the kitchen when all of sudden Lindsey says, "I think Matt is asleep". So I look over and sure enough there he is passed out in the arm chair. I could not resist taking this picture. It just goes to show that he was way beyond tired to be able to fall asleep during a BYU football game! Don't worry I got his permission to post this on the world wide web!


3 comments:
Another week and you won't have to get up so early (except Monday). Sorry you missed some exciting stuff at the end of the game.
poor guy! Hopefully he can get caught up on sleep before the start of another week!
What? Falling asleep during a BYU sporting event? Don't they revoke your diploma for that?
Post a Comment