Friday night Matt and I attended my work party at a swanky restaurant in White Plains. There was dancing, Italian and Island food and a raffle. The raffle was for cash prizes and only the employees of Greenwich Woods got a ticket. So they raffled off 2 $100 prizes and then 2 $200 prizes and finally the grand prize was $500 cash! Guess what I won? You got it, the $500! I never win anything, I was so excited.
So now I am just trying to figure out what to use it for.......Last night Matt told me that if we were ever rich he would take me in to have my appendix removed because I am constantly worried about it bursting. I might put the money towards that. Or I was thinking a Wii.......what do you think?
7 years ago

8 comments:
So........... your aunt sherrie wants to know why you are afraid your appendix will burst? Give me the scoop ........
Girl!! Get a Wii for sure! Well, Eddie and I don't play it as much, but still, it is fun to have, and to play when you have friends over!! :)
I'd get a Wii. If you need your appendix removed you'll know it before it bursts, unless you're doctors are idiots like the ones in Orem who told me that I just had a kidney infection when really it was my appendix. I had to go to the ER 4 times before they figured it out and by then it had burst, but that is rally rare. Plus, won't your insurance pay to have it removed? Are you hurting or something?
You know, you could always get a gun... :) I'm sure Matt would love that. I hear a taurus 4510 would be a great gun for a woman to protect herself with.
No my appendix is ok. I am just paranoid. Everytime I have a pain in my stomach, I am scared that it is my appendix. I know with my luck it will burst one day! So that is why matt said he is just going to get it removed so I don't have anxiety about it anymore haha.
I really love my Wii. although I'll never beat Michael or Jon in tennis. I'm still hoping to beat Joshua. Plus it's great exercise. I hope you never have a burst appendix.
THAT IS AWESOME! Seriously, what a dream! I am amazed. A Wii would be so fun!
Hey guys! Well I think it's thanks to your blog that Adam thinks it's okay to blog on ours too. Since Matt has. :) I'm pretty jealous of all the shows you've since in the city. Wow. Our blog is
adamandlauramarriott.blogspot.com
Congrats on winning the jackpot, Amy!!! I'd buy a Wii. Although there is great peace of mind to being healthy, too...I took off some cysts that weren't cancerous because I was afraid they would be and I'm so glad. (Was that gross? Maybe)
Post a Comment