Did anyone else have a xanga account in high school? (for those of you who don't know what Xanga is, it used to be a popular site for bloggers, mainly teenage bloggers.) For some reason I just started thinking about it and decided to see if my account was still active. I remembered my user name and password and batta-bing there it was! I thought I'd share some of my favorite posts.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
I'm getting married! It still doesn't sound real to me. August:)
And here is a post from my freshman year in college out in Utah. Made me laugh!
Wednesday, January 29, 2003
teriaki chicken yummmm......my new favorite food. They have a lot of that out here....and a lot of mexican food, which i love.....but there is taco time.....and that my friends is dirty.
I just love reminiscing:)

1 comments:
So I guess Jared and I are both in for Biggest Loser, Moffitt Style (I just realized I am not 100% sure how to spell your last name). Where do we make our "contribution" to the cause and record our weight loss?
Post a Comment