Life has been a little crazy and exhausting lately so I have been indulging in some new favorite things. Over the last month I have come across some awesome products. I will now share.
1. Netflix-The Stokes introduced us to the awesomeness of Netflix. You get one DVD in the mail at a time and you can also watch unlimited movies online. Yes I have heard of Netflix before and yes I do receive daily pop up ads for it, but I never experienced its greatness until that fateful Friday night at the Stokes. We have watched way too many movies already. I think I could start my own movie critic blog. Here is my first critique: 'In the Land of Women' worst movie EVER.
2. RGB Cable-This wonderful cable hooks our computer up to our brand new 32 inch TV so we are able to use the TV as a monitor. We can also watch our online movies on the TV. I love technology!
3. Skype-So my uncle has been bugging me to get Skype for a long time but I never felt the need to. Well it's awesome! We bought a web-cam and are able to see and talk to most of our family over the Internet for free! It's a must have. I talk to my sister every night and mainly just fool around watching video clips and gossiping.....in a good way:)
4. Mint Chocolate M&M's-To die for. Seriously. The other night I wanted chocolate anything so I bought this bag of M&M's. It was the only thing at the checkout and it was on sale. They are regular chocolate M&M's but twice the size and minty-delicious.
Ok well I'm going to go Skype, watch Netflix and eat my M&M's.
7 years ago

3 comments:
We use Skype for our home phone and we pay less than $48 a year to make unlimited calls to US and Canada as well as receive calls. I love it. We used to pay Qwest that much (more, in fact) every month for the same service.
FYI
Love this post. So funny. How much do you pay for Skype? That is such a good idea, but I guess my family members would have to get it as well so that we could see each other. But that would be fun to have!
You love your technology. Are those M&Ms the ones that come in a little box? I used to have coupons for those :(
Skype me tomorrow.
Post a Comment