Matt and I take turns choosing our Netflix movies because we don't always agree on each others preferences. This is my next movie:
This is Matt's:
Enough said?
7 years ago
Matt and I take turns choosing our Netflix movies because we don't always agree on each others preferences. This is my next movie:
This is Matt's:
Enough said?
Posted by
Ami
at
7:49 PM
7 comments:
Ami, that movie is awesome, I don't know what you're complaining about. :)
I loved your pick Ami, although I wasn't so sure about it the first 5 minutes or so. never heard of Matt's pic
I guess I have heard of cane toads in "Dorothy's Grand Adventure"
Not sure which one I'd rather see least :)
I liked 'love comes softly' it was sweet. I hated 'Cane Toads' cause the toad ate an innocent fluffy white mouse and I cried.
If you enjoy learning then you will enjoy the documentary, "Cane Toads." It is only 45 minutes long and will have you laughing, cringing, smiling and crying as you watch these rambunctious toads take over the island of Australia.
I love it, that is hysterical. Also, what is this about you guys moving? I think my testimony is faltering...
Post a Comment