Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter


Last Friday Matt and I were invited to attend the sealing of a family in our ward. Luckily I had work off for Good Friday and Matt was able to make up his hours through out the week and take off early. The sealing was really nice and made me appreciate that I am sealed to Matt and my family for eternity.


Afterwards we headed out of the city to PA for Easter weekend. Friday night we got home and the only one there was Hailey! So Hailey and I had a girls night by going to Rita's and watching "No Reservations".


We had our Easter meal Saturday afternoon because my mom left Sunday for Seattle to go stay with her mom for a week. My Grandpa entered a nursing home last week and my grandma doesn't want to be alone.


We spent the rest of Saturday ripping out my parents family room carpet in preparation for their new carpet and new furniture. My sisters went and saw the Hannah Montana movie and my dad and Matt disappeared for a few hours. When they got home they had new golf clubs and new camping equipment with them. Later on we all went to Rita's (I'm going to get fat off that stuff).


Sunday was really nice. We went to church and heard songs of Christ's life. It's always nice to be reminded that Christ lives and that he will come again.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I love that you live so close to PA! So fun. I love Easter too!