Right now I have gauze in my mouth and am holding a piece of frozen chicken against the right side of my face. This feels familiar.....oh yeah, that's because it is!
Last July I had my wisdom teeth out and it was the most traumatizing experience of my adult life (which I assume child birth will surpass one day). You can only imagine my excitement when my dentist told me that my upper right molar was dead and needed to be extracted. I'd have to say that the actual extraction part was much more enjoyable when I was under anesthesia. Today they just numbed me up and twisted and yanked until my tooth popped out.
So I am definitely having a 'haven't I been here before?' moment. I promise from here on out to take much better care of my teeth because I will NOT go through this a third time.
7 years ago

4 comments:
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. When Max got his wisdom teeth out, I was expecting Amy and so glad that I wouldn't be a candidate for tooth extraction any time soon. (I still have any wisdom teeth that popped through). I'd much rather go through childbirth than have oral surgery.
Sad Day!!! Do you need anything? Do you get some work off at least?
Aww girl! I am so sorry. That is no fun at all! I know we haven't been to do the dentist in over a year now! And I know I have a cavity for sure! Teeth can be annoying. Get better :)
No fun! I think this experience warrants another trip to Rita's...you in?
Post a Comment