Lauren finally received her mission call yesterday. We learned that when the computer reads, "sent such and such date", it really means it will come 10 days later!
Holding the call and demanding we wait an hour for her friends to arrive!
~
Look how excited she is!
Oh yeah I guess I should mention where she is called to! Lauren will be entering the MTC on September 2nd. 2009 for the Utah, Salt Lake City South Mission!!!!

4 comments:
I still can't believe it. This is weird.
I love that she skipped ahead to see where she was going! I bet everyone does that, they just don't admit it : )
Miss your buns!
That's awesome. congratulations Lauren!
That is awesome to hear you guys are in Mesa! How are you enjoying the heat?? Golf Land/Sun Splash on Country Club and the 60 is a GREAT little water park to go cool off at! Where are you guys living? I'm so excited for you guys-I miss MEsa so much! I'll have to let you know when we return!
Post a Comment