I'm a bragger....maybe it's annoying but I don't care! I am proud of my Dad! He was in the Wall Street Journal today! Here is his claim to fame paragraph! (Can't you tell how proud I am by all the exclamation points!!!)
Banks Get Back to the People Business
By RUTH SIMON
Wall Street Journal March 7, 2011
Character is making a comeback at your local bank.
As bankers across the U.S. worry less about loans that went bad and more about how to make new loans, some financial institutions are digging much deeper than a potential borrower's credit score or business plan.
Jordan Peterson, a PNC senior vice president, says the questions are helping the Pittsburgh bank make or renew loans that it would have passed up if bankers weren't trying so hard to gauge a borrower's character.
That's all I got....if you want to read the whole article you have to buy a membership to the WSJ web page.

8 comments:
YAY! Way to go, Jordan!!! I love seeing when my dad's articles are published too, very cool! :)
Teaser........Wahoo for your dad. That is cool!
Cool! What exactly does your dad do?
Wall Street Journal!! Thats pretty big stuff! Congrats to your family!
That's great!
He works with small business loans and trains business bankers....I'm sure there is other stuff but that's the extend of my knowledge!
extent**
you need to post more yo
Post a Comment