Finally...my last post on Hawaii. My sister told me she is getting tired of my Hawaii posts!! So rude. So on our last day we took a snorkeling cruise out to Molokini Crater. The water visibility is 150 feet and there were plenty of beautiful fish and corral. I made sure to take a Dramamine before we left because I got sea sick when we went whale watching last year! I guess it did the trick because I felt fine. The cruise was a lot of fun and a pretty good deal. A van picked us up at the Hyatt and drove us to the dock and when we arrived they had breakfast for us. We were able to spend about an hour at Molokini crater and then we traveled over to Turtle Town. On the way over they had a bbq lunch for us. I was so excited for Turtle Town, I really thought there would be tons of sea turtles swimming around and we would get to grab onto them and swim like in the cartoons! haha no not really but kind of! Anyways I only saw one turtle and he kept swimming in and out of his cave. Once we were all back on the boat we saw a few turtles just swimming around the boat! Next time I want to be able to scuba dive so I told Matt we need to get our certification.
We paid extra to rent an underwater camera and have some guy take pictures of us!
This is one of the pictures he supposedly took but I think he added a few from previous trips!
We rented wet suits because the water was too cold to just enjoy without them!
There's the turtle making his way back into the cave of wonders
After we got back Matt wanted to take a nap but I just couldn't sleep knowing it was our last day. So I went down to the pool and read!
Then I went to the beach and saw all of these little crabs running around
That night we went to the poolside restaurant for dinner. It was so good and they had live entertainment. I had prime rib and Matt had the BLT. For an appetizer we ordered seared tuna.
Good-bye Hawaii.....until next time!

2 comments:
next time you best be taking me! The food looks sooo good & I love the turtle. I would follow him into the cave of wonders, did you?
Loved your Hawaii posts, makes me want to go!
Post a Comment