Never. I was 13, in my 8th grade Spanish class. I didn't even know what the twin towers or the pentagon were :( But it was scary knowing dad was flying to Pittsburgh that day, then going home and seeing our world come crashing down. My favorite commercial after that showed an apartment building and flashed the words "they thought they could change us" then showed the same apartment building with an American flag hanging from every porch and it said, "well they did".
1 comments:
Never.
I was 13, in my 8th grade Spanish class. I didn't even know what the twin towers or the pentagon were :( But it was scary knowing dad was flying to Pittsburgh that day, then going home and seeing our world come crashing down.
My favorite commercial after that showed an apartment building and flashed the words "they thought they could change us" then showed the same apartment building with an American flag hanging from every porch and it said, "well they did".
Post a Comment