Sunday, November 27, 2011

Edward or Jacob??

Um yeah I'm gonna have to go with Jacob. So when I asked my friend if she wanted to see Breaking Dawn I wasn't expecting her to insist on going to the midnight release. Sure enough she convinced me and another few brave souls to venture out in the middle of the night with 1,000 other crazy people! It was so much fun though. We got to the theatre at about 10pm and waited outside for an hour until they finally let us in. As soon as we entered the lobby one of the attendants told us the last theatre had just opened so we rushed in to find that only the front few rows were available. We sat in the third row and my eyes had a hard time keeping up with everything on the screen but it was fun no matter what! I especially had fun sitting by my friend who was cat calling at Edward and Jacob the entire movie! I suffered for it Friday morning but it was worth it! Definitely planning on going to see The Hunger Games midnight premier in March!!

ps. The movie was pretty good but really bloody! What can you expect when vampires are involved?!



Don't mind my possessed look....it was about 11:30pm at this point.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary said...

You look amazing in this picture!!!!

Hedgecocks said...

Slightly jealous!

Lindsey said...

I missed you on the opening night! No one else wore wedding veils like we had decided...and I thought to myself, "Self, if Ami were here, she totally would have worn a veil!"