as in we need to travel back 46 days to Christmas so I can tell you all about our day! Matt and I spent Christmas in Phoenix again this year. We started off the morning with a yummy breakfast with Rhodes cinnamon rolls. Then we opened presents and guess what Matt got me?! An Ipad...I'm super spoiled. Guess what Matt got?! A scope...he is also super spoiled. This is why our wallets have remained closed the past 46 days. We were both very surprised. So then we went to church and then to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner. It was a nice Christmas. I loved going to church on Christmas Day.
Gussie thinks she is the best present we could ever get...I suppose she is right.


1 comments:
Gussie! Cats are so precious and I need one right now. Maybe I'll get a Cosmo pillow pet for myself.
Post a Comment