The Mormon Tabernacle Choir performed in Arizona for the state's centennial celebration on February 10th & 11th. The choir has not been to Arizona in forty-six years! Can you believe that?! They have been selling tickets for over a year in our wards and I knew I wanted to see them but I was holding out for some free tickets from Hyatt! Hyatt has a suite at the US Airways Center and they often give extra tickets to their employees. Matt put in a request 3 months ago and we were lucky enough to get 6 tickets to the Friday show. We invited my Aunt and Uncle and had the suite all to ourselves! The choir was spectacular as always! They sang my favorite song of theirs which is the African American spiritual, Rock-a-My Soul. Loved it. Matt and I were able to go to a few of the choir's concerts in SLC while we were at BYU. I've always loved listening to the choir and feeling the spirit.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment