I absolutely have been looking forward to this movie ever since they announced they were going to make it! I read the first book almost three years ago and it has been one of my favorites. So I knew I had to see the midnight showing with my girlfriends. We were invited to a party type premiere with giveaways and swag bags. The party was fun but I didn't love that we sat in the 3rd row! The movie is shaky and my eyes were killing me by the end. Anyways, so my review of the movie is that it was EXCELLENT. I loved it. I loved it even more when Matt and I went to see it last Friday. Yes I have seen it twice already and yes I want to see it again but I'll restrain myself! Of course the movie doesn't have everything the book has but for a 2 1/2 hour movie I think they did pretty good!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Good movie!!! Nice pics.
you've seen it twice and i haven't even gotten to see it yet!? jealous!
Post a Comment