We were so happy when we found out that Matt's sister's family was coming to Arizona for a few days. They spent Friday night and all day Saturday with us at our house. The girls went swimming literally all day long! It wasn't even that warm but at 8:30am they were out in the pool! Glad the pool gets some use! Friday night we went to a spring training game. Angels vs Indians. We were planning on sitting in the berm but it was sold out so we sat in the left field seats. The Angels won!! Saturday we hung out while the girls swam and then we had to go to Cabela's! Matt has to go there every chance he can get. In fact I think he is there right now. He shops more than I do! Anyways we had a lot of fun and love when family visits!
7 years ago

1 comments:
Remember what pills they were at the game? When we got home I heard them bragging about how they got to go to a 'real' baseball game. Silly girls!
Post a Comment