Monday, April 29, 2013

Leah's Blessing

We blessed Leah on March 10, 2013. Those in the circle were Matt, Jordan (my dad), Max (Matt's dad), Bishop, Josh Hedgecock, Mark Daynes, Doug Degraw, Steven Connors, and Chad Willoughby.

We decided to wait and bless Leah until she was a bit older because my dad was coming out to Scottsdale for a conference and I really wanted him to help bless her. However, a week before the conference the bank canceled his trip but he already had the plane ticket so he came out anyways! The blessing was beautiful and I remember Matt blessing Leah with a strong spirit. After church we had a yummy dinner and my aunt and uncle came by to celebrate. Thanks to all who traveled to be here on Leah's special day :) and a special thanks to Poiette for lending the pretty bow and bracelet so Leah could look extra cute!

 
 
 
 
 
 
It was almost impossible to strap her in with this dress on! I bought the dress at JC Penny's a few days before. It was the only dress left and it was on clearance! 
 
 
 
Karen made this delicious Peanut Butter Cheesecake. It was sooooo good.
We tried to do a photo shoot but Leah would not smile!!
 
 
This bonnet type hat came with the dress and I had to try it on her haha
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Hedgecocks said...

She is so cute, and happy! So glad we could see her on her special day. She was beautiful, as always!