While Matt was on his 50 mile hike Leah and I were able to spend a week in Ridgecrest. We spent time with the Ridgecrest Moffitts (4 families now!! Well grandma Poestchlag isn't technically a Moffitt but I lumped her in that category)! and also spent a couple of days in Valencia with Mike and his family. We had a lot of fun playing with cousins, eating good food, and playing card games at night! Leah and I spent a day with my best friend Mary and her family in Burbank. I think Leah had fun getting to know her new besties :) On Friday we drove to Anaheim and met Kevin for lunch. We had delicious cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. I drove past Disneyland and couldn't stand not stopping!! Then it was back to Ridgecrest for the night and then home the next day. Karen took some great pictures of Leah and our family. It was a great trip and I realized we were able to see 4 of Matt's siblings in one week! (Then we saw Amy 2 days later and we saw John back in April so now Leah has met all of Matt's siblings!!)
















1 comments:
Now it's time to come visit Aunt Lauren
Post a Comment