Last month the youth in our stake participated in ward roadshows. They each had 6 weeks to put together a 12 minute show with the theme Misunderstood Characters (or something like that). I got to help because I am in YW's and I loved it! Of course I didn't do any of the heavy lifting so maybe that's why I loved it haha. I just went on Tuesday nights and watched them practice and then they let me do the make up for the performance! It was so much fun. Lauren was here and so she helped too. Yesterday in church they told us we are not allowed to post pictures of the youth without parents permission so I can only post a few pics here. You can't tell who the youth are from the pictures I am posting. Wish I could post the group picture because they all looked so great! The performance was funny and everyone did such a good job.
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment