Yeah Ami! I didn't know you were also a Twilight fan! I am rediculous about those books - I can't even count the number of times I have re-read them. :) Anyway, I have been following the movie news. I was a little disappointed with Jasper- he should be way taller and Emmett should be bulkier, but overall I am pleased. Anyway, we'll have to talk Twilight sometime. :)
3 comments:
Yeah Ami! I didn't know you were also a Twilight fan! I am rediculous about those books - I can't even count the number of times I have re-read them. :) Anyway, I have been following the movie news. I was a little disappointed with Jasper- he should be way taller and Emmett should be bulkier, but overall I am pleased. Anyway, we'll have to talk Twilight sometime. :)
i am so excited for the movie to come out.
Post a Comment