Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Have Come A Long Way

Here is a fun little survey. A lot has happened in 10 years and a lot will happen in the next 10(because I will def. be a billionaire!)

TEN YEARS AGO: I had just moved to PA from CA and I was in the 8th grade!

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST:
Take singing lessons
Go on a cruise
Swim with dolphins
Open my own animal shelter
Earn a masters degree

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE? Go Crazy!! I would pay off my car and student loans, take my whole entire family on a nice trip. I would give a lot of the money to the ASPCA. Buy a house, take Matt to Moffat, Scotland, and go to Disney World. And of course fulfill everything on my To-Do List.

My BAD HABITS: sleeping in for way to long (until 1pm or 2pm if I am left alone), complaining, being pessimistic and the list goes on.......

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Glendora, CA
Towamencin, PA
Provo, UT
Sunnyside, NY
Greenwich, CT

5 JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:
Server at a retirement home
Bank teller for PNC Bank
Cashier in the ASB at BYU
Adoption Caseworker for LDS Family Services
Social Worker at a retirement home

5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
I love old movies
I've walked across a bed of hot coals
I've been to Europe
I'm a HUGE BYU football fan
I collect Disney movies

That was fun.

0 comments: