Please don't be jealous! It is February 22nd and I was really crossing my fingers that we had had our last snow fall. This is what it looked like at 9am as I was getting ready to go to work.
I know you can barely see the car!! After wiping off the car and attempting to drive my 5 miles to work, I was back in the driveway 10 minutes later. I got stuck twice!! It was so scary. I first got stuck on a hill, luckily no one was behind me. I was able to make a u-turn and go back down my street. I then tried to turn left on Putnam Ave (which is a major road). I got stuck again and this time I had 2 cars behind me. I tried to turn right but the car still wouldn't budge. The nice car behind me backed up and went around me and I was able to back up enough to turn around and tearfully drive back into the driveway! I know I am weak. I blame it on the fact that we don't have 4 wheel drive. So yes I am sitting at home using a personal day and watching the snow continue to fall and fall and fall. So please don't be jealous of me, especially if you live in CA, FL or Hawaii!
Picture of the car after I returned.
4 comments:
i refused to drive until I had to come to work tonight. You are braver than me.
Post a Comment