I was despising my hair on Monday night and decided I was going to cut it myself. Matt did not trust this idea and instead cut it for me!! He cut about 3 inches off and he didn't do half bad! So give him a call, he's available haha.
7 years ago
I was despising my hair on Monday night and decided I was going to cut it myself. Matt did not trust this idea and instead cut it for me!! He cut about 3 inches off and he didn't do half bad! So give him a call, he's available haha.
Posted by
Ami
at
4:09 PM
3 comments:
Good job. If he ever gets tired of the hotel business he can open a little shop in the lobby! He can call it Maniac Matt's.
i think you should be more daring and cut it all off. like katie holmes short.
-crystal
This Thursday at 11:00? Should I just swing by the Hyatt? While you are at it, Jackson needs a little trim as well...
Post a Comment