Josh Groban kicked butt Tuesday night! My Dad was able to get us some free tickets from his work to the Josh Groban concert. The concert was held at the Rose Theatre(Lincoln Center) and was being filmed for PBS. It was neat because Josh would start singing and then he would say, "ahh I really messed that up...take two." So we were able to see him in a different situation than normal. He would talk and make jokes in between songs....he was a little corny, I must admit. We were pretty close because it was a really small theatre.
I wish I had some pictures to post but the usher had her eyes open and ready for anyone that took out a camera, phone, or an i-pod (in Matt's case). She told us it was a city law not to use any electronic devices in the theatre.....only in NYC. I tried to sneak out Matt's camera phone when she wasn't looking but Matt wouldn't let me:( So no pics of Josh. The concert will be airing on PBS in the near future...not sure when though. It was tons of fun and Josh Groban really does have an amazing voice!
Oh and I got to ride in a Taxi for the first time in NYC! It was a lot nicer than I imagined. I was however, looking out for the Cash Cab.....but no luck this time.

3 comments:
so fun. I love Josh Groban. I had a guy in my ward growing up that looked like Josh Groban.
I will watch for that concert on PBS and maybe the cameras panned the audience and we will see you!
What is a cash cab? I'm so out-in-hicksville-in-the-west that I don't know these "big city" things.
I am so jealous! I can't wait to see the concert on t.v., although I am sure it won't nearly as cool as seeing it in person.
Post a Comment