Spring is finally starting to grace us with its presence. The end of Winter brought some fun times.
Matt was able to go to Sparks Steak House last month with his work buddies. He was so excited because this specific restaurant is 'famous' in NYC for the murder of the mob boss, Paul Castellano, who was shot in front of Sparks in 1985 by John Gotti's men. Kind of morbid....I know.
Matt's review of the restaurant: "It was delicious."

On Thursday the weather was extremely delightful! It was 70 degrees outside and I took the opportunity at work to take some of the residents on walks. After work I picked Matt up at the train station and we headed over to Bruce Park and sat by the lake until the sun went down. I love Spring!!


This is my posh NYC face.....

I love the warm weather because it gives us so many more things to do! We are going to a Josh Groban concert in the city on Tuesday. In May we are planning on taking some friends to Philly and in a few weeks taking a trip up to Mystic, CT! So look forward to pics and fun stories in the near future!

1 comments:
we love spring too. yeah for the outdoors.
Post a Comment