Thursday, August 14, 2008

Am I Obsessed With Disney?


Last Friday was my 24th birthday. I didn't really want to do anything. I am starting to become the kind of person who anticipates their birthday but doesn't really want to embrace it. I know I am really too young to do this but when you have 5 younger sisters who tell you that you are old, you begin to wonder. So I didn't tell anyone at work except for one nurse who got me a bamboo plant, very nice of her. I know when my boss finds out it was my b-day I will hear about it. So Matt threw a little get together with some friends Friday night. We had cake and ice cream and then went to see The Dark Knight, which was INTENSE. Saturday we went and saw The Lion King on Broadway. It was great. Matt also got me the Pixar/Disney ultimate movie pack. Love it!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad that you had fun on your birthday!!! Disney is definitely great! Dark Knight is so good! I'm glad you guys went to see that. You should see "Mama Mia" next, I saw it with some girlfriends last weekend and it is really really good! I think you might like it! I am excited for the Twilight movie now! I was convinced while in Utah to start reading it, and I love it!!! I'm on New Moon now (well I need to buy it first). We miss you guys! Love you girl!