Three years ago today was the best day of my life! Everything was perfect and I wish I could relive it over and over again. Have you guessed what day it was yet? (I tried to think of something clever to say here but I've got nothing!) Yes Matt and I were sealed in the Washington D.C. Temple! I can't believe it has been three years. I remember my first Sunday in the married ward when everyone was introducing themselves and saying how long they had been married. There I was, married 2 weeks and some girls were saying 6 months, 1 year, 2 years. I kept thinking dang that is a long time but really it's not, cause I'm there and past that. In May the nursing home I work at threw a party for a resident and his wife who had been married for 70 years!! Now that is a long time. Can't wait to celebrate our 70th! How about a trip down memory lane..............




2 comments:
Ahhh Happy Anniversary!!
YAY! Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment