Saturday, September 13, 2008

And The Winner Is.......

For all of you who want a chance at Jason from The Bachelorette, you'd better get going. Jason is the new Bachelor and ABC is accepting applications right now! The show premieres in January and I cannot wait. I'm actually kind of surprised he would leave his kid again. I hope he finds what he is looking for.


Let's hope the winner is not another Cheyne........whatever happened to them anyways?

3 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Really!!!! that is great news for Jason. I loved him and thought he should have "won" but oh well..snowboarder dude i guess is what kind of guy she was looking for. Maybe he will bring his kid along...hum..interesting twist that would be. Well, now i am excited to watch. thanks for the info.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Cute page!And I liked Jason, and TOTALLY did NOT like that Shane girl or whatever her name was.That lasted long.... I'm looking forward to the new season, thaaank heaven for tivo :)Thanks for the update!

Mary said...

Yay, not a big fan of this guy, but that's okay. And Shayne and her man are supposedly still engaged just as an FYI, haha. I actually liked her (ha). Anyway, take care girl :)