Today is September 1st and it is officially(in my book) the end of Summer. School starts tomorrow (for my sisters) and even though I am just returning to work after a long weekend, it still feels like I am starting something new. We have tried to take advantage of the last few days of warm weather.
Went to Island Beach in Greenwich. You had to take a ferry over to the island.
Matt on the ferry with his awesome hat!Here is an Eagle at the Elmwood Zoo in Norristown, PA. He was taking a bath and watching the vultures steal his turkey legs.
Hailey and I at the prairie dog exhibit.
The three cats at my mom and dad's home. Gar, Jack, and Toby.
Hailey and I both got our hair cut.
I wanted something new and so I decided to chop it off! Thanks to my BFF Dana who cut it for me!

Went to the park and walked around.

Jenna and I at a Labor Day party.

Dad with his side dish of bruschetta which he assembled!!
And to end with some song lyrics..............
"The summers die one by one how soon they fly on and on."- Les Mis
That is exactly how I feel right now. But summer will be back in about 9 months. So bring on the Winter........but please let those 9 months fly like the wind!
And an FYI: We still don't know what is going on with Matt's job location. Hopefully we will know soon.





0 comments:
Post a Comment