I have been spending a lot of time with my family lately and some may think I go home too often when really I only go home like every 6 weeks and only for 2-3 days! So that adds up to like 17 days a year that I get to see my family. Ok...maybe that is a lot but if I lived farther away then I would go out like twice a year for 1-2 weeks each time. And I went to school in Utah and only saw them at Christmastime and maybe a week in the summer so I am now making up for it!
So anyways......I love spending time with family. It's just nice to be yourself and just be loud and obnoxious! That is how the Peterson family rolls. Matt and I decided to go down to PA yet again this weekend cause we have Monday off. We can't wait to go golfing and go see "Star Trek". I'm not so excited but I hear it's good so we'll see.
Jumping to another topic: Are you just as nervous as I am about who is going to win American Idol? I really don't have a favorite (even tho I have had a TV crush on Kris since day one) but I'm just nervous. I really like both and think they both deserve it but I think I'm going to feel sad for whoever loses. And let's all face it, AI is like the last show of the season and now what am I going to do when I get home from work?!?!? Please don't make me get off my futon/couch and go outside, that would be a travesty.
Oh yeah I do have the Bachelorette;) Fear not futon, I am here to stay.
~
What's a great picture without Matt creepin in the front?

3 comments:
I'd go home if I were that close to. Also I'm really scared for tonight's show... I feel asleep in bed with the phone in my hand stil dialing to vote last night... for Kris... hes me fav hands down!! I will cry if he loses!! ahhh!!
I would go home too if I lived that close!! You know that though. As far as AI goes, I am all for Adam!!! He is amazing! And yes, now I am hooked on the Bachlorette too! I told Eddie, I am not going to watch that, but we did, and now I have to see the rest of it. And Star Trek is actually pretty good! Have fun this weekend :)
Are you kidding -- I would TOTALLY go home as often as I could if I lived close to my family. Live it up! I'm sure they love it when you come visit.
PS - I'm very very glad Kris won :)
Post a Comment