
I had a little flare up of PSTD last Saturday while watching Star Trek. It all happened when Kirk starts to misbehave and freak out about turning the ship around and Spock strategically places his hand on Kirks shoulder, squeezes and Kirk falls to the ground unconscious. Well my friends like Kirk I have also been a victim of what is called the Vulcan Nerve Pinch. Anyone else know what I am talking about?! Whenever we were misbehaving my dad would give us the Vulcan nerve pinch and therefore I am now traumatized and cursing Star Trek and Spock for life.
Just another little story about Star Trek. As we were standing in line last weekend to see the movie my Dad decided to go up to who he thought was me and Matt and whisper directly into our ears ,"I am James Tiberius Kirk". To his disbelief Matt and I turned around and it wasn't us! It was two complete strangers! Dad turned around and walked away without saying a word. That's what he gets for using the Vulcan nerve pinch on us as children. HAHA.

6 comments:
You still didn't say if you liked the movie.
That last part made me laugh out loud!! Can you imagine being that couple and having some guy whisper that to you? Especially if you weren't very familiar with Star Trek??
PS- Jay and I saw it on Monday. We both liked it - not the best movie ever, but entertaining enough.
Oh wow... I laughed out loud too. That's so funny!
My dad had kinda the same move, we called it the claw or dad grab- we werent into Star Trek.
When I told dad that one time he used the Spock pinch on me and pushed me to the ground, he claimed I was making stuff up. Like all those times you tied me up and stuffed me under your bed with underwear in my mouth. It really happened; but no one believes.
But I had that same feeling during that Star Trek scene.
Oh PLEASE....you insert memories into your mind. Bizarre memories that always include some kind of abuse. I'm to angelic to ever do anything like that.
Post a Comment