Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's That Time


For months now we have been waiting to hear where Hyatt would be sending us. Last Monday Matt was offered the position of Assistant Director of Engineering at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix. So in a short two weeks Matt will be moving out to Arizona and starting his new job. I'm sticking behind a little bit longer to finish work and hang out with my family before I leave them for the West.....


We're really excited to be able to buy a house, be in a snow free environment and live closer to our family on the West! This is a bittersweet time in our lives because we will really miss Greenwich, living close to NYC, our great friends, living so close to my family and PA friends and the East in general.

We expect everyone to come visit, since no one came to see us here* ;)

*this comment excludes Karen, Amy, Aunt Lezlie, Megan, and my family. <3

4 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

That is awesome!! Congrats to Matt! Good Luck on the move.

Amy said...

Hey Ami,

I found your link off of the Stokes. I am just a TAD bit jealous and hope that I can have a similar post in 11 months. I grew up in Arizona and the majority of my family is there. If you have any questions about the area, feel free to email or call me.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... but I'm really sad that you won't be in Connecticut anymore :-(

I am really happy for the awesome job though!!

Mary said...

YAY!! Welcome to our neck of the woods!!! ha. That is great you can buy a house in Phoenix!!! I thought the housing market was awful there? So that is great!