Friday, June 19, 2009

Work

My last day of work was Wednesday and it was bittersweet. I really enjoyed my job and the people I have met. I had so many residents with whom I became close to over the past two years. I will always remember them and the lessons they taught me. People always asked me if it was hard to see so many people pass on. It is hard but I know I'll see them again one day and they all have lived such great lives and were happy with their accomplishments.
I'm glad that I chose to work at Greenwich Woods and I truly feel like I am a different person because of it.

Me and Myrna. My diligent resident that called me almost daily. I'll miss her a ton.

The Social Work department. Me, Tara and Kerri. Best group of girls to work with.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mary said...

How cute! I'm sure they will miss you too! What a great experience. Moving on is hard especially after making such good friends, and making so many memories, but at the same time, just think that there are just new people to meet and new memories to make!!! :)