And it goes a little bit like this..............
I was at Costco today with my mom, two younger sisters and their friend. My sisters were hitting up every sample booth possible and came across a tiny dilemma. The booth sampling grilled salmon would not let any child under the age of 18 have a sample without a parent present. I suppose this is because the child could be allergic and eat the fish and then the parents would sue Costco......
Because my sisters love their salmon they ventured all the way across the store to retrieve a parental figure to give permission to the salmon lady for them to have a taste. My mom would not go so I proceeded to help them on their quest. And this is how the convo went.
Salmon lady (to young child in front of us): Where is your parent?
The young child looks back at me.
Salmon Lady: Her? She's not a parent, she's a CHILD.
Me: ME???????
Salmon Lady (in accusatory voice): Are you 18????
Me: NO! I am 25! (well in 2 months but she didn't need to know that)
Salmon Lady: Oh, well you should keep that a secret.
Me: Yeah well give me my sample and btw you look 100 years old.
Haha Jk I would never say that. In fact I wasn't even offended. I am used to people thinking I am 16 years old. I'm actually at that age where I like people to think I am younger than I am. So I just got a good laugh out of that conversation. The End.

2 comments:
I wish that would happen to me. Tell me your secret.
hahaha...so funny!!! I thought you were already 25 though??? You're just a little baby compared to us old folk!! ha.....
Post a Comment