That's what I named the file that holds the pictures below. Last weekend Matt wanted to go drive the Apache trail. It's basically a road that takes you past a couple of lakes, old mining towns, the Roosevelt Dam and the ancient Indian ruins. Mind you, 22 miles of this road are DIRT and it was raining, thundering and lightening. There were signs every 5 miles or so that read "Flash Flood Warning". But we kept going and it took 6 hours. I made Matt promise me that the next weekend was my turn to pick something fun to do. So we went to Sprinkles:Beverly Hills and ate a $3.50 cupcake. And that was that.
Not so bad....yet.
Wind is blowing and I am forcing a smile.
If you look closely you can see the cave dwellings. We wanted to hike up into them but it was pouring rain. I told Matt we could go back some day but it took like 2 hours to get home from there so................

1 comments:
What a fun adventure. Glad you didn't die!! Also glad you got cupcakes and a sarsaparilla float.
Post a Comment