I feel like this could have possibly been the fastest Summer of my life. This is usually where I get all mopey because Summer is over and Winter is upon us. However, I now live in AZ and it is 100 degrees outside with sunny skies. This month drops down to the 90's and then October goes into the 80's! Despite the excitement over these temperatures I honestly will miss Fall. I already miss the thought of the leaves falling and the smell of change. I will miss sweaters and beanies. I will miss going to Salem for Halloween and drinking apple cider.
September is my 4th least favorite month out of the year. Jan, Feb and March trump it! I like Sept. but again it marks the end of Summer and I just can't get over how much I love Summer. So to stay positive I am excited for some things this month.
1. Hopefully a new job! I mean I can't go another 30 days jobless........I might go insane. and I have no cable!
2. Possibly moving into our new house! Yes that's right we bought a house....well we are waiting for the inspection and final paperwork. More to come on this topic later.
3. "Catching Fire" came out today and it's in the mail. CANNOT WAIT.
4. My sister goes into the MTC tomorrow. I have mixed feelings. I mean I am super dee duper happy that she is serving a mission but I'm going to miss her. I also wish I could have gone to Provo to send her off. I have never gone to the MTC before but then again you can only drop them off in front now. My mom, dad and Kyra will be in UT until Sunday so maybe I'll drive up. Or not cause it is an 11 hour drive.
So I have high hopes for Sept and I will def. post pictures of the house as soon as I know it is locked in!
Lauren off to the Salt Lake City South Mission

2 comments:
I HATE September also.
I kind of feel the same way about September for the same reasons.
I was going to tell you that the drive from AZ to UT is not that bad. It is almost 75 mph the entire way. It only now takes about 9 hrs and especially if you're stopping in Provo you can subtract another half hour. I recommend doing it.
But then again I guess you could randomly end up in Utah in say SOUTH SLC mission and maybe just run into your sister in the next 18 months. :)
I think you need to update your blog title too.
Oh and Taylor says hi.
Post a Comment